Friday, February 17, 2006

Born in 80s

This is nothing technical.

I read an interesting mail, I have read this before, but this time share with the others.

Those born in 70s, know there was 30 cents noodle soap, movie tickets less than $5.

Those born in 80s,

The song "Uptown Girl" is by "West Life" and not "Billy Joel".

John Travolta is always round in shape, and can't imagine he can dance in Gease (movie).

John Travolta

John Travolta in Gease

John Travolta

John Travolta now



Michael Jackson already whiten.
Michael Jackson

Thriller

Michael Jackson

Black or White



Spiderman are just new movie.
spiderman 2002
(There is at least one before 2002, but I can't remember when)

My friend just told me yesterday night, the little girl in Jumanji (1995) is Kristen Dunst, the actress in Spiderman (2002).
Kristen Dunst

Jumanji

Kristen Dunst

Spiderman



Oh! Time flies...

No comments: